These pads are designed for Zipp carbon rims and employ a composite cork polymer to reduce glazing and offer consistent brake response. As a result, the Tangente cork pad avoids the brake pulsation produced by residue buildup from rubber pads and can even eliminate pulsation from rims with previous buildup.
- Tangente cork brake pad’s unique shape places more material in the front of the pad to improve durability and shed water
- The Tangente pad may be used on any tubular or clincher rim with a carbon braking surface, but it should never be used on aluminum braking surfaces
- Pad Type: Replacement Insert - Cartridge
- Intended Brake Type: Caliper
- Pad Attachment Style: Bolt-In (Caliper)
- Rim Compatibility: Carbon