Zipp’s 101 XPLR is a purpose-built wheel for gravel. Thanks to MOTO Technology, this wheel arms gravel cyclists with more control and durability over harsh terrain, providing a smooth ride quality that helps reduce fatigue. It's ideal for gravel racing, adventure, or any long day in the saddle. Based on Zipp’s MOTO Technology, the 101 XPRL’s single-wall rim construction provides excellent compliance and vibration damping. Less fatigue, allows you to ride longer and faster. The 101 XPLR features the ZR1 hubset for better seal design for improved durability and quicker response with 66 points of engagement. With 101 XPLR, victory is in the pursuit of adventure.
Pronounced “Explore”, The XPLR collection from SRAM, RockShox, and Zipp celebrates a new era of drop bar riding with three product sets to make gravel yours. Every upgrade works great by itself or all together. So pick a path, or mix and match galore. After all, gravel is what you make it.
- All day comfort and compliant ride
- 27mm wide internal profile
- Reduced chance of pinch flatting
- More traction in rough corners
- Smoother ride in rocky terrain
- Ability to run lower tire pressure
- Less fatigue, which allows you to ride longer and faster
- ZR1 hubset for better seal design for improved durability and quicker response with 66 points of engagement
- Lifetime Warranty
- Hub/Brake Compatibility: Center-Lock Disc
- Wheel Size: 650c/700c
- Cassette Body Type: SRAM XDR
- ISO Diameter: 622 / road / 29"
- Valve: Presta
- Rim Width (Internal): 27
- Tire Type: Tubeless Ready
- Rear Axle: 12mm Thru x 142mm
- Front Axle: 12mm Thru x 100mm