The rebel yell of the middle child. Fed a steady diet of super-tech climbs. The SB130 was built to crush the biggest terrain. No trail "too" anything. Point it up or down. Enter a last-minute enduro just for the eff of it. We say no one bike can rule all. But the SB130? One bike that rules.
The deeper you go, the higher you climb, the later you brake, the more comfortable SB130 becomes. Bottom line, the term “trail bike” gets used pretty liberally at Yeti.
- Front Fork Travel: 10 more millimeters of fork travel: It never hurts to go bigger on your gear when you’re going bigger out there. Lunch Ride kits get a 160mm Grip 2 damper fork so riders can dial in their suspension and get the most performance out of their suspension and most of the terrain.
- Rear Wheel Travel: 7 more millimeters of rear travel: 7mm might be small to others, but to mountain bikers it’s the difference in “will you?” and “hell yes!” Pair this 7mm to the bigger front fork and the already capable SB130 starts to give its bigger sibling a run for the money.
- Slacker HTA: 0.5 Slacker headtube for bigger terrain: Lengthen the fork and you slacken the head angle by half a degree. What you get is a bike that exudes confidence no matter what you choose to descend so you can push longer, faster, and further into the unknown.
- 8 Component Spec Changes: We wanted to enhance the whole package: Wider bars, bigger rear rotor, beefier tires, burlier wheels, and more powerful brakes. LR isn’t just a spec change. It’s a mindset shifter. Eight total spec differences make sure the Lunchride is ready for anything the trail throws at it. It’s up to any task. Are you?
- Front End Doesn't Wander Climbing: And stays composed when pointed downhill – the rider position remains neutral.
C/Series carbon fiber frame, Switch Infinity suspension technology, press-fit BB92, internally tunneled cable routing, 148mm x 12mm BOOST dropouts, sealed enduro max pivot bearings, integrated derailleur hanger, and axle.
Fox Performance 36/150mm
Fox Performance Float X
DT Swiss M1900 30mm 27.5-inch
Front: Maxxis Minion DHF 2.5 EXO"
Rear: Maxxis Aggressor 2.3" EXO
Shimano XT BB92
Shimano SLX 30T 170mm
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano SLX|
Shimano SLX 10-51
Shimano Deore 4 Piston w/ 203/180mm Rotors
Race Face Aeffect R 35x780mm
|Tape/Grips||ODI Elite Pro|
Race Face Aeffect R 35x50
Fox Transfer 31.6mm / SM: 125mm, MD: 150mm, LG – XL: 175mm