The SRAM XX1 Eagle AXS utilizes the proven backbone of SRAM 1x and brings the benefits of wireless electronic shifting to the mountain bike for an XC focused experience. AXS powered components enable customization and scale to an individual rider's liking via the AXS App. The XX1 Eagle AXS features a connected wireless electronic derailleur and inputs at the bar that initiate a shift with just a touch. With 500% gear range and customizable components, the SRAM XX1 Eagle AXS changes your level of control and your connection with the bike.
- The Eagle AXS controller offers a unique wireless shifting experience with ergonomic touchpoints that are customizable to your preferences - you can choose what each button does through the AXS App
- The Eagle AXS rear derailleur features a shorter cage that allows for 10mm more ground clearance and more chain wrap on the cassette to sit slightly forward or further inboard
- Derailleur provides instantaneous shifting from a single touch, even under the heaviest of loads
- A resilient Overload Clutch helps to protect the Eagle AXS derailleur - in the event of an impact, the motor gearbox disengages giving the derailleur the freedom to move
- 170mm boost crankset with DUB spindle includes 34t direct mount chainring (bottom bracket not included)
- Includes the SRAM XG-1299 10-50t Eagle Cassette