The all-star Torch 3.0 Road Shoes are a truly top-end specialized road shoe that gives you everything you want at an affordable price. Featuring the FACT carbon composite sole and ingenious torsion box construction, this formidable design is appropriately firm. Boasting a stiffness index of 8.5, this stellar shoe delivers big on power transfer. For quick micro-adjustments on-the-go, the Dual Boa® S2-SV Snap dial closure makes for easy and handy tunings.
Created to provide unyielding support, a synthetic layer, TPU and mesh upper are precision-crafted and thermo-bonded for a perfect and flawless fit. In addition, this state-of-the-art Body Geometry sole and footbed technology have been scientifically proven to improve your pedal power and execution efficiency. Built for flexibility and incomparable rigidity, this road shoe is all about a comfortable performance. For unflinching pedal hold, a three-bolt cleat pattern is strategically designed to conveniently fit all major road pedals.
- Body Geometry sole construction and foot-beds are ergonomically designed and scientifically tested to boost power, increase efficiency, and reduce chance of injury by optimizing hip, knee, and foot alignment.
- FACT carbon/composite fiber sole and torsion box construction are directionally rigid for outstanding power transfer: Stiffness Index 8.5.
- Dual Boa S2-SV Snap dial closure for on-the-fly micro-adjustment, backed by the Boa® Lifetime Guarantee.
- Upper made of mesh, TPU, and synthetic layer are placed in specific zones for comfort and lock-down, and are thermo-bonded for superior fit.
- Standard Fit for on-bike support and all-day comfort.
- Three-bolt cleat pattern fits all major road pedals.
- Approximate weight: 226g (1/2 pair, Size 39)