Verve 1 Disc Lowstep is an introductory hybrid bike designed for comfort and confidence on recreational rides. It has a lowstep frame that makes it easy to mount and dismount, disc brakes that provide stopping power in any weather, and wide tires for extra stability. This ride is dependable, affordable, and full of features that make for comfortable everyday adventures.
Comfort is king. You want to ride roads and paths on a bike that keeps you in a more upright posture and has comfort-forward details like a padded seat, a lowstep geometry, and the widest, most stable tires in the hybrid bike family.
A lightweight aluminum frame with mounts for a rack and fenders, a lowstep design that makes it especially easy to mount and dismount, 21 speeds to help you conquer varied terrain, ergonomic grips, a Bontrager padded saddle, wider 45c tires for added stability, powerful disc brakes, and a geometry that keeps you in a comfortable, upright riding posture.
Verve 1 Disc Lowstep delivers quality comfort at an unbeatable value. The lightweight frame, impressive braking power, durable parts, and comfort-forward design make this bike a great choice for anyone who wants to get more enjoyment out of recreational rides.
- Verve's upright geometry puts you in the perfect position to see the world around you
- The lowstep frame design makes it easy to get on and off—no need to swing your leg over!
- This bike brings people together—attach a trailer and tow your kids, meet up with friends to cruise the bike path, or commute to the office with coworkers
- Disc brakes perform well in any weather, let you slow down or stop faster, and require less effort to activate than rim brakes
- Like every Trek hybrid, it's backed by Trek's Lifetime warranty, which means you get a companion for life.
Alpha Gold Aluminum, lowstep, rack & fender mounts, DuoTrap S compatible, IS disc brake mount, 135x5mm QR
Verve Steel, threaded steel steerer, IS disc mount, 460mm axle-to-crown, 100x5mm QR
Bontrager Connection, alloy, double-wall, 32-hole, Schrader valve
14g stainless steel
Bontrager H5 Comp, wire bead, 30 tpi, 700x45c
Sealed bearing, 68mm threaded
Forged alloy, 48/38/28T, chainguard, 170mm length
Shimano Altus EF500, 7 speed
Shimano Tourney TY510, 34.9mm clamp, top swing, dual pull
Shimano Altus M310
SunRace MFM300 freewheel, 14-34T, 7 speed
Tektro MD-M280 mechanical disc, 160mm rotor
Trek Urban, alloy, 25.4mm, comfort sweep, 45mm rise, 620mm width
Size: XS, S Bontrager Quill, 25.4mm clamp, 25 degree rise, 60mm reach
Size: M, L Bontrager Quill, 25.4mm clamp, 25 degree rise, 100mm reach
Bontrager alloy, 27.2mm, 12mm offset, 330mm length
Wellgo nylon platform