Power when you need. Pedals when you don’t. Townie® Go! is a battery-powered, pedal assist bike that lets you ride like the wind without breaking a sweat. The ninja quiet Bosch Performance System offers four levels of power support from Eco to Turbo mode, allowing you to flatten hills and shorten commutes depending on how much leg work you’re willing to put in. Multi-gear functionality lets you control output and battery life. And of course, it looks as awesome as it rides.
The comfort of Townie’s Flat Foot Technology® frame combined a lower center of gravity and balloon tires, provides an upright and smooth ride that makes it impossible not to smile when riding a Townie Go!. So get on and Go! Pedal less. Do more.
- Lightweight 6061-T6 aluminum frame
- Bosch Performance electric-assist system with 250W mid-frame motor
- Lithium-ion battery 11Ah/400wh, 36V -
- 4 mode levels of support: Eco, Tour, Sport and Turbo
- Distance: 20-100 miles / 40-120 km depending on your mode and terrain
- Charge time: 1.5 hours to 50%, 3.5 to 100%
- Maximum assisted speed: 20 mph / Europe: 25 km/h
- Battery life: 2 year warranty - Shimano Nexus 8-speed internal gear hub and twist shift - Shimano Nexus eBike approved roller brakes w/cooling fins - Schwalbe Fat Frank 26”x 2.35” tires
- Painted alloy fenders
- Painted rims
- Front and rear led lighting
- Frame lock keyed to match battery lock
- Alloy rear rack