The Specialized S-Works Prevail II MIPs with ANGI is a cutting-edge helmet that features the patented aramid-reinforced skeleton for superior internal EPS support and safety. This patented energy-optimized multi-density EPS construction is made to absorb and manage impact energy.
The ultra-light Mindset HairPort II micro-dial fit system with height adjustability ensures a perfect fit every time you ride. From the aerodynamic styling to the 4th Dimension Cooling system with deep internal channels, large vents, and strategically placed exhaust ports, this Specialized helmet is second to none when it comes to comfort.
The Mega Mouthport enhances sweat evaporation while the lightweight 4X DryLite webbing protects against stretching when wet with water or perspiration. The gutter action brow pad keeps sweat from soiling your eyes while the Tri-Fix web splitter delivers easy strap adjustments. For added road safety, this helmet is MIPS equipped and boasts an integrated ANGi crash sensor.
- Integrated ANGi crash sensor.
- Includes a one-time activation code.
- New MIPS SL is the lightest, most ventilated MIPS protection to date and is exclusively available on Specialized helmets.
- Patented Energy Optimized Multi-Density EPS construction helps to manage impact energy.
- Patented aramid-reinforced skeleton provides internal EPS support.
- Ultra-light Mindset HairPort II micro-dial fit system with height adjustability for the perfect fit.
- Mega Mouthport optimizes cooling and sweat evaporation.
- Aerodynamic design.
- 4th Dimension Cooling System with deep internal channels, large vents, and aligned exhaust ports.
- Thin, soft, and lightweight 4X DryLite webbing won’t stretch out with sweat or water.
- Tri-Fix web splitter for improved comfort and ease of strap adjustments.
- Instrap webbing system for ultra-light construction and security.
- Gutter Action brow pad design for increased comfort and sweat management.
- Reflective decals for increased visibility to motorists in low-light conditions.