Looking for an efficient road shoe that delivers better power transfer with comfortable ease? Then look no further than the S-Works 7 Road Shoes. Designed to be more efficient in all types of elements, a clever longitudinal arch support ensures your arches won’t collapse during pedaling. Guaranteed to promote more power and comfort, this shoe features a Varus Wedge that aligns your hip, knee, and foot position preventing unwanted injuries.
In addition, this cutting-edge footbed does away with hot spots and numbness. Crafted to be lighter while maintaining an impeccable stiffness and fit, this shoe provides the perfect upper fit. In fact, the custom S3 Boa® Dials are made from CNC’d alloy. They not only deliver big style, but feature spring clutch internals that allow for one-millimeter micro-adjustments. From the Dyneema® mesh that doesn’t stretch when it’s pulled to its superior comfort, this shoe is built for flawless fun and performance.
- Body Geometry sole and footbed are ergonomically designed and scientifically tested to boost power, increase efficiency, and reduce the chance of injury by optimizing hip, knee, and foot alignment.
- Our stiffest and lightest FACT Powerline™ carbon plate maximizes power transfer: Stiffness Index 15.0
- Dyneema® Mesh is trapped between layers of four-way stretch mesh and TPU to create no-stretch zones for the ultimate connection and comfort.
- The Boa® Fit System S3 dial allows for on-the-fly micro adjustment, backed by the Boa® Guarantee. The Boa Fit System dials and laces are guaranteed for the lifetime of the product on which they are integrated.
- PadLock™ heel construction cradles the heel and is proven to improve acceleration
- Titanium alloy cleat nuts can rotate to position pedal/cleats 5mm rearward.
- Non-slip, replaceable heel tread with internally recessed screws for security.
- Form Fit last with a roomy toe box for the ultimate in connectivity and comfort.
- Three-bolt cleat pattern fits all major road pedals.
- Approximate weight: 224g (1/2 pair, Size 42)