This item is sold as-is.
Our Online Warehouse Sale features sample bikes, slightly used test ride & photoshoot bikes, bikes with slight cosmetic blemishes, and one-off custom builds. There could be blemishes or dents.
All bikes are inspected by one of our expert mechanics before shipment. This item is sold as-Is and no exchanges/returns will be accepted under any circumstances.
- Kit is brand new in manufacturer packaging, but is missing both front and rear derailleurs. See "includes" section for details
At SRAM, they know that if a technological advancement clutters the experience, it shouldn’t be called an advancement at all. Because it’s a bicycle. It’s supposed to be simple. To make something elegant to the point where it removes what’s in the way... that’s advancement. And that is the standard SRAM held to while developing the first electronic wireless shifting system. It’s called SRAM RED eTap.
Featuring SRAM’s advanced shift logic (right lever makes it harder, left lever makes it easier, both levers to change the front ring) with SRAM RED eTap you’ll shift more, with less effort and spend less time doing it. Shifting has never been more intuitive or as easy as this.
And SRAM RED eTap is engineered to go the distance. It has been rigorously and successfully tested for years on the professional and WorldTour level. And now, it’s ready for the rest of the world. Are you ready to shift forward?
- New HydroHC™ brake platform offers more control than any other road brake on the market
- Compatible only with SRAM RED® eTap® derailleurs
- SRAM Road 11-speed crankset, chain, and cassette compatible
- Post and flat mount caliper options
- Improved ergonomics including a smaller diameter hood for more finger wrap
- Contact Point Adjustment™ lets you custom tune when your brakes engage—a first for HRD
- An independent Reach Adjust makes it easy to adjust your brake lever position for maximum one-finger control
- Bleeding Edge™ technology for quick, hassle-free bleeds
- Class-leading heat management technologies—heat shield, insulated aluminum pistons, and a wider pad pocket—help HydroHC™ improve on HydroR™’s already impressive heat management capabilities.
- Responsive lever feel for better control, featuring a light lever stroke with distinct contact point and snappy return
- SRAM eTap® shift logic for intuitive and reliable shifting
- Wireless connection via AIREA™ network for fast and clean installation
- Pair of Shift/Brake Levers
- Battery Charger
- USB Stick
- Hydraulic brake lines
- Front and Rear Brake Calipers (for Post Mount Compatible Frames)
- 160mm Centerline 2 Piece Rotors (2)
- FRONT + REAR DERAILEURS, AND BATTERIES NOT INCLUDED