The SRAM RED AXS power meter is a huge step forward in power meter design, giving riders the gearing they truly want and need. Shifting performance has been optimized by moving the range from the front of the drivetrain to the back, and creating a consistent 13-tooth gap across all variants of chainring duos. The crankset is designed specifically for electronic shifting, with Quarq's premier DZero power measurement technology fully integrated.
RED eTap AXS™
SRAM RED eTap AXS™ allows riders to push boundaries without any distractions. This intuitive and high-performance electronic groupset works smarter to offer wider range, and more useful gear progression. Shifting is quiet, secure, and smooth whether on tarmac or gravel with the help of Orbit chain management technology. RED eTap AXS™ can be completely personalized to the individual rider, so you can explore limits like never before.
The RED AXS™ Power Meter
The 2x RED AXS™ power meter has been re-engineered for more useful gearing and better shifting across all configurations. It features Quarq’s DZero power measurement technology for accurate readings that aren’t affected by climate conditions during a ride. Through a reduction in chainring size, and adding more range to the rear cassette, shifting performance is improved. The power meter’s integrated chainring design significantly reduces weight, while the DUB bottom bracket (sold separately) adds durability, simplicity and broad compatibility.
The AXS™ Advantage
Control, personalize and monitor. AXS™—SRAM’s bike component integration system—takes eTap® wireless shifting to the next level. The SRAM AXS™ app allows riders to see battery status, change component behavior, personalize controls, get maintenance reminders, and update firmware. A smaller eTap AXS™ BlipBox™ easily integrates into aero frames for improved aerodynamics and a super sleek appearance. AXS™ allows you to mix and match Road and MTB components for a completely customized experience.
- Power meters returned to QBP are subject to a 30% restocking fee, unless product and packaging are unopened, unused, free of damage, and can be sold as new
- X-Range gearing technology gives you more range and a smoother gear progression, so you’re always in the right gear
- Power meter is fully integrated into the chainring set
- ANT+ and BLE
- Power balance measures left and right legs separately
- Power readings are accurate within +/-1.5% and aren’t affected by climate conditions during a ride
- Integrated chainring design significantly reduces weight
- Unique chainring shape results in a lighter weight, stiffer, more durable crankset
- Carbon crank arms and aluminum chainrings are lightweight
- DUB bottom bracket (not included) adds durability and simplicity
- 45mm chainline
- Number of Chainrings: Double
- Color: Natural Carbon
- Crank Length (mm): 170
- Pedal Spindle: 9/16"
- Crank Intended Use: Road
- Chainline/Hub Compatibility: 130 Hubs , 135/142 Road Disc Hubs < 415 mm Chainstay
- Rings: 48/35
- Spindle Interface Type: SRAM DUB
- Drivetrain Speeds: 12
- Defined Color: Carbon
- Chainring BCD: Direct Mount SRAM
- BB Included: No