Built using the same architecture as the Guide brakes, but with larger fluid reservoir and pistons, it delivers even more power and heat management. SRAM's SwingLink lever actuation design provides great modulation.
SRAM’s Code RSC disc brake system is designed for heavy-duty demands. It’s engineered with more piston power and more volume in the lever reservoir, ensuring peak performance for the full run. The lever feel remains smooth and progressive, no matter how hard the pull. Go deeper and grab more power.
The Code RSC disc brake’s 4-piston caliper is the standard for heavy-duty braking, with SwingLink technology offering more positive engagement for a perfect balance between power and precision. Calipers come with metallic pads for more power and longer wear. Lever pivot bearings provide a crisp lever feel and fatigue-free ride. Reach Adjust and Contact Point Adjustment technologies allow the rider to customize the lever for optimal comfort and control. Complete with rainbow hardware, the Code RSC disc brake is engineered for hard-hitting performance.
- Four phenolic plastic pistons provide the stopping power and excellent heat management
- Stainless steel heat shield breaks the thermal connection between the brakes pads and the caliper body, which reduces fluid temperature
- Bleeding Edge design for easier maintenance
- Includes steel-backed sintered metal pads
- Rotor Included: No
- Pad Compound: Sintered
- Color: Black with Rainbow Hardware
- Hydraulic Hose Length: 950
- Adjustable Contact Point: Yes
- Brake Lever Use: Left
- Hydraulic Fluid Type: DOT
- Brake Lever Actuation: Hydraulic
- Adjustable Reach: Yes
- Brake Caliper Type: Post Mount