Specialized Bicycles Body Geometry Dual-Gel gloves are all about comfort, and are specifically tailored for female riders. They feature strategically placed gel pads throughout the palm to alleviate hand fatigue by relieving pressure on the ulnar nerve. This design also comes with the added benefit of minimizing hand numbness, in addition to reducing many other negative effects resulting from road vibrations. Increased breathability at the back of the hand means less sweat buildup, while a secure fit is ensured by a contoured Velcro® closure.
- Synthetic suede palm is made from a thin microfiber to combine durability with exceptional grip and comfort.
- Body Geometry Dual Gel padding uses two layers of gel that provide exceptional impact and vibration damping without compromising bar grip or control.
- Combination of breathable mesh at the upper and soft Lycra® make for a durable and comfortable top of hand.
- Soft and absorbent Microwipe™ thumb brushes away sweat with ease.
- Contoured Velcro® wrist closure offers easy adjustment and entry/exit from the gloves.
- Reflective elements increase your visibility to motorists in low-light conditions.