The Specialized Torch 2.0 Wide Road Shoes are designed to provide superior comfort while making an impact on the trails. Crafted to focus on flexibility yet deliver incredible support, this shoe boasts a carbon sole with a 7.0 stiffness index. In fact, this clever design is super lightweight yet moderately stiff with a rubber heel and toe that enhances off-the-bike grip.
Showcasing the Body Geometry sole and footbed technology, this precision craftsmanship will boost pedal power while increasing your execution efficiency. In addition, this stellar shoe is scientifically tested and proven to reduce unwanted injuries by providing perfect hip, knee, and foot alignment. The 100% mesh and TPU upper is engineered to provide a pliant and airy comfort that no other road shoe provides. From the three-bolt cleat pattern to the lightweight Boa® IP1 dial closure, this show fits all major road pedals and allows you to make micro-adjustments on-the-fly.
- Body Geometry sole construction and footbeds are ergonomically designed and scientifically tested to boost power, increase efficiency, and reduce chance of injury by optimizing hip, knee, and foot alignment.
- Carbon sole with a 7.0 Stiffness Index is engineered to be moderately stiff, yet light with a rubber heel and toe for off-the-bike traction.
- Lightweight Boa® IP1 dial closure for on-the-fly micro-adjustment, backed by the Boa® Lifetime Guarantee.
- Mesh and TPU upper for a supple fit.
- Three-bolt cleat pattern fits all major road pedals.
- Approximate weight: 235g (1/2 pair, Size 42)