Looking for a flexible road shoe that will give you formidable support yet not feel stiff and uncomfortable? Then look no further than the Torch 2.0 Road Shoes. These cutting-edge shoes feature a 100% upper mesh combined with TPU construction to give you a less constrictive, comfortable fit. Guaranteed to deliver more room in the toe box, the FACT carbon sole, with a stiffness index of 7.0, is paired with a rubber heel to give you optimal off-the-bike traction.
A single, lightweight Boa® IP1 dial features a tool-free snap replacement while allowing easy and convenient micro-adjustments on-the-fly. Showcasing the famous Body Geometry sole and footbed technology, this design specifically reduces unwanted hip, knee, and foot injuries by providing perfect body frame alignment. Featuring a clever three-bolt cleat pattern that fits all road bike pedals, this stellar crafted shoe has been scientifically tested and proven to give you big pedal power.
- Body Geometry sole construction and footbeds are ergonomically designed and scientifically tested to boost power, increase efficiency, and reduce chance of injury by optimizing hip, knee, and foot alignment.
- Carbon sole with a 7.0 Stiffness Index is engineered to be moderately stiff, yet light with a rubber heel and toe for off-the-bike traction.
- Lightweight Boa® IP1 dial closure for on-the-fly micro-adjustment, backed by the Boa® Lifetime Guarantee.
- Mesh and TPU upper for a supple fit.
- Three-bolt cleat pattern fits all major road pedals.
- Approximate weight: 235g (1/2 pair, Size 42)