The Torch 1.0 Road Shoes – Velcro Closure are state-of-the-art shoes that feel like a high-end road shoe. This stunning design features a three-strap offset Velcro® closure that’s adjustable and fits applicably snug. With a 6.0 stiffness index that showcases an injection-molded nylon composite sole, this lightweight shoe not only looks good, but it feels good too.
Highlighting a synthetic upper with mesh venting, this pliable road shoe delivers big on flexible movement. In addition, the composite outsole is designed to boost pedal power with efficiency while delivering a robust performance. From the body geometry sole to the ergonomically designed footbed, this shoe has been proven to prevent injuries by strategically positioning your hip, knee, and foot alignment. Showcasing synthetic heel elements, you’ll get added road safety by improving your visibility to motorists. Engineered to fit all major road and mountain pedals, this high-impact shoe has a three-bolt, two-bolt cleat pattern.
- Body Geometry sole construction and footbeds are ergonomically designed and scientifically tested to boost power, increase efficiency, and reduce chance of injury by optimizing hip, knee, and foot alignment.
- With a 6.0 Stiffness index, the injection-molded nylon composite sole is engineered to be moderately stiff and plenty light.
- Three-strap offset Velcro® closure for a superior fit.
- Synthetic upper with mesh venting for supple feel over the foot.
- Reflective heel elements increase your visibility to motorists in low-light conditions.
- Three-bolt and two-bolt cleat pattern fits all major road and mountain pedals.
- Approximate weight: 290g (1/2 pair, Size 42)