For technical clothing designed to be next to skin, seamless construction reduces edges and stitches on your body that could be sources of irritation and inconsistant stretch. Using a special cylindrical knitting machines, we engineer areas of stretch, compression, open mesh or closed areas for the ideal composition. Our seamless base layer is designed to be worn year round, under jerseys or outerwear, to accelerate moisture away from the body, keeping you cool in the summer and dry in the winter. Compressive, articulated, form fit.
- Synthetic yarns are blended to have a soft feel and to move moisture away from the skin, while also retaining a compressive feel.
- Targeted stretch and support are built-in, so the base layer will hold and move with the body throughout the movements of cycling.
- Seamless construction ensures the closest possible fit for maximum moisture management, while the elimination of seams also guarantees that chafing will be a non-issue.
- Form Fit closely and precisely conforms to the curves of the body, ensuring an unrivaled level of fit.
- Fabric: Synthetic Yarn
- Sleeve Length: Short Sleeve