The Emma Trail Short is a clean and simple pair of shorts that are super light, breathable, and technical, but durable enough for aggressive trail riding. The construction uses lightweight VaporRize four-way stretch woven fabric that moves and flexes with you at every berm and drop.
- Lightweight VaporRize stretch woven fabrics place an emphasis on durability and moisture management, leaving you dry, comfortable, and protected out on the trail.
- Two bonded zippered pockets provide a convenient storage solution for transporting your trail essentials.
- Inside waist adjustment tabs keep the outside waistband clean and non-obtrusive to packs or jersey fabrics that can catch on exposed Velcro. These minimal self tabs ensure that the fit of the shorts is easily customizable and dialed-in, even when your pockets are loaded.
- Strategically placed laser perforations allow for welcomed cool airflow through hot zones.
- Lightweight bonded plastic snaps work in conjunction with a mesh gusseted fly that replaces a bulky zipper to keep the center-front light and comfortable while riding in-and-out of the saddle.
- Deflect UV 50+ protects your skin from harmful ultraviolet rays.
- 10.5" inseam (size Medium) falls close to the knees, leaving plenty of room for light pads.