The Comp MTB shoe is a simple, logical evolution of the traditional mountain bike shoe. It maintains the classic streamlined silhouette that keeps your feet clutter-free and efficient on the pedals, and adds some new technology to make your life more comfortable. The Comp shoe takes advantage of Specialized’s Body Geometry technology to ensure your legs stay healthy and aligned every ride. A standard 2 bolt SPD mount is used to fit all major mountain bike cleat designs, and they come with replaceable toe studs, just like back in the day.
The Comp shoe features a single BOA lace system that is easily adjustable and user friendly. The dial and lace assembly is backed by the BOA Lifetime Guarantee and is easily replaced if damaged. An injection-molded nylon composite outsole is used in conjunction with Specialized’s SlipNot rubber tread to provide great traction and stiffness on and off the bike.
- Body Geometry sole construction and footbeds are ergonomically designed and scientifically tested to boost power, increase efficiency, and reduce chance of injury by optimizing hip, knee, and foot alignment.
- Injection-molded nylon composite outsole with SlipNot™ rubber tread for moderate pedaling stiffness and phenomenal trail traction: Stiffness Index 6.0.
- Single Boa® S2-SV dial for on-the-fly micro-adjustment, backed by the Boa® Lifetime Guarantee.
- Dial & lace assembly is replaceable in seconds with Snap cartridge system.
- Hard-molded toe kick for protection and durability.
- Stitched synthetic and mesh upper with asymmetric strap closure for a comfortable fit.
- Two-bolt SPD-style cleat pattern fits all major MTB pedals.
- Standard Fit last for all-day comfort.
- Replaceable toe studs.
- Multiple widths available.
- Approximate weight: 365g (1/2 pair, Size 42)