The Centro Winter LED is a one-size-fits-all system that makes commuting that much easier. This helmet is designed to accommodate a wide range of conditions and be ideal for the year-round commuter. The built in LED light makes you that much more visible when riding at night, and the insulated cold-weather liner keeps your head warm, even on those chilly winter rides through town.
Specialized used their in-mold shell design to keep the Centro lightweight and safe, and they added the MIPS (Multi-Directional Impact Protection System) to make sure you have the best protection available in case of an accident. Reflective webbing, a patented clip-on visor, and a lock compatible rear vent round out the features on this cold-weather commuter helmet. Use the Specialized HeadSet SX fit system with micro-adjustment dial and Tri-Fix web splitter to get your Centro feeling just right and go ride!
- Fit system is ANGi crash sensor ready.
- Insulated cold weather liner helps keep you warm in chilly conditions.
- Integrated LED tail light for increased visibility in in both bright and low-light conditions.
- One-size system, designed for easy and accurate fit to a wide range of head sizes.
- Headset SX fit system with micro-adjustable dial for easy, secure, and accurate fit.
- 4th Dimension Cooling System optimizes ventilation.
- In-molded shell improves strength and reduces weight.
- Tri-Fix web splitter for improved comfort and ease of strap adjustments.
- All around reflective webbing and decals for increased visibility to motorists in low-light conditions.
- Patented clip-on visor included.
- Lock compatible rear vent accepts both cable and U-locks to deter theft.