The Body Geometry Dual-Gel Long Finger gloves are all about comfort. They feature strategically placed gel pads throughout the palm to alleviate hand fatigue by relieving pressure on the ulnar nerve. This design also comes with the added benefit of minimizing hand numbness, as well as reducing many other negative effects that come as a result of road vibrations. Breathability has also been accounted for at the back of the hand, while a secure fit is ensured by a contoured Velcro® closure. And lastly, phone use is a non-issue, as the fingertips are designed to be touchscreen-compatible.
- Synthetic suede palm is made from a thin microfiber to combine durability with exceptional grip and comfort.
- Body Geometry Dual Gel padding uses two layers of gel that provide exceptional impact and vibration damping without compromising bar grip or control.
- Soft and absorbent Microwipe™ thumb brushes away sweat with ease.
- Contoured Velcro® wrist closure offers easy adjustment and entry/exit from the gloves.
- Reflective elements increase your visibility to motorists in low-light conditions.
- Compatible with conductive touchscreens.