In the helmet world, there's an unwritten rule that many designs seem to follow: aerodynamics, weight, aesthetics, and ventilation—pick two, there's your helmet. In our typical fashion, however, we don’t follow these norms—we innovate. And it’s precisely this mentality that led us to the Airnet. Loosely based upon the leather “hairnets” that cyclists used to wear before protection was a priority, we took their ventilation and classic style and incorporated them into a modern helmet design that combines all of the above features.
Although we had the hairnet shape in mind during the design phase, we started by looking at the category leader in aerodynamic road helmets, our S-Works Evade, to see if we could make a classic style that wasn't only aesthetically pleasing, but also helped in the aero department. What we came up with is our third fastest helmet, behind the TT and Evade, that's lightweight, well ventilated, and looking good no matter your riding style.
The Airnet also features our ultra-light Mindset HairPort micro-dial fit system, making the perfect fit easily achievable, while our drirelease® Merino wool pads provide you with increased comfort, odor control, and sweat management. Clean and simple, the Airnet helmet is the ideal blend of functionality and performance for riders seeking both adventure and style.
- Ultra-light Mindset HairPort micro-dial fit system with height adjustability for the perfect fit.
- 4th Dimension Cooling System with deep internal channels, large vents, and aligned exhaust ports.
- Composite matrix internal reinforcement allows larger vents for enhanced cooling.
- Vent grippers are integrated at the front and rear for secure eyewear storage.
- drirelease® Merino wool pads for increased comfort and sweat/ temperature management.
- Thin, soft, and lightweight 4X DryLite webbing won’t stretch out with sweat or water.
- Tri-Fix web splitter for improved comfort and ease of strap adjustments.
- Instrap webbing system for ultra-light construction and security.
- Reflective decals for increased visibility to motorists in low-light conditions.