The 2FO Flat 2.0 is the top-of-the-line flat shoe from Specialized. It is a lightweight, gravity-oriented flat shoe that is designed to provide maximum comfort and grip for your feet while you hammer down gnarly rock gardens, send massive jumps to flat, or just cruise to the brewery after a day of riding.
Specialized accomplishes this by cleverly using their soft SlipNot 2.0 rubber compound, dual-density midsole and custom-engineered lug pattern to keep your feet protected from impacts while still securely planted on your pedals. The 2FO Flat 2.0 still boasts Specialized Body Geometry technology that helps align your ankles, knees, and hips, to provide unmatched comfort and ergonomics in your flat shoes. Air mesh is used in the tongue and uppers to keep your feet cool and dry, and a reinforced toe box is there to protect against impacts out on the trail.
- Body Geometry sole construction and footbeds are ergonomically designed and scientifically tested to boost power, increase efficiency, and reduce chance of injury by optimizing hip, knee, and foot alignment.
- SlipNot™ 2.0 rubber compound is our softest, grippiest rubber, and it's optimized for the ultimate in pedal connection
- Engineered lug pattern was specifically designed to integrate with pedal pins.
- Dual-density midsole adapts to the pedal, protects the foot, and results in superb pedal control.
- Captured foam in the upper protects the foot from impacts.
- Air mesh on the tongue and uppers provides protection, while quickly shedding water weight.
- Smooth, thermobonded upper for lightweight durability and a snag-free profile.
- Cushioned EVA foam midsole is sealed with a protective skin for support and tear resistance.
- Lacelock™ elastic keeps laces out of the chainrings.
- Relaxed Fit for a balance of pedal feel and off-the-bike comfort.
- Approximate weight: 347g (1/2 pair, Size 42)