Foot-Out, Flat-Out—the 2FO Flat 1.0 was designed to provide comfortable, all-day riding, while still looking the part for when it's time to grab a post-ride libation. Its outsole features our SlipNot™ 2.0 rubber compound, which was developed as a system to create the best pedal connection possible. Contrary to popular belief, pedal connection isn’t just about rubber—the rubber hardness, stickiness, lug pattern, midsole thickness, and density all contribute to this connection. Along with the new sole, we've also implemented captured foam into the forefoot top, providing protection from rocks and roots when the trail turns gnarly.
- Body Geometry sole construction and footbeds are ergonomically designed and scientifically tested to boost power, increase efficiency, and reduce chance of injury by optimizing hip, knee, and foot alignment.
- SlipNot™ 2.0 rubber compound is our softest, grippiest rubber ever and is optimized for ultimate pedal connection.
- Engineered lug pattern designed specifically to integrate with pedal pins.
- Internal bootie provides improved comfort and control.
- Captured foam in the upper protects the foot from impacts.
- Air mesh on tongue and upper provides protection and quickly sheds water weight.
- Smooth thermobonded upper for lightweight durability and a snag-free profile.
- Cushioned EVA midsole is sealed with a protective skin for support and tear resistance.
- Lacelock™ elastic keeps laces out of chainrings.
- Relaxed Fit for a balance of pedal feel and off-bike comfort.
- Approximate weight: 315g (1/2 pair, Size 42)