Back again for its 10th and best iteration, is the ever-popular Dominator MTB shoes. Taking the proven stiffness and power transfer already known to the Dominator, the latest shoe brings in a load of new technology. The dual Tecno 3 Boa® system allows for the smallest adjustments to fit while featuring the all-new Soft Instep 4 closure, reducing pressure to the instep and preventing bothersome numbness while you ride.
Staying true to what has worked in previous years for the Dominator, the 10 still utilizes the supple and supportive Microtech Microfiber uppers. The ideal material for the uppers on your mountain shoes will be water-repellent, quick-drying, breathable and permeable to vapor and the MicroTech Microfibra is just that, while also being incredibly soft and light-weight.
High performance in the muddiest of condition.
The MTB RS17 is used again for the Dominator 10 because it is the stiff nylon composite riders' love while also being able to facilitate dispersal of mud build-up. As an extra advantage, you can also add toe spikes when conditions are extra muddy. Missing a clip-in doesn't have to result in slipping off the pedal. The Dominator 10's central insert functions as a traction pad in dry and wet condition. It is now simple and inexpensive to prolong the life of these shoes with replaceable toe inserts. Wear and tear to this area are inevitable but now the inserts are easily replaceable. sole now features toe inserts that are replaceable via screws.
- Uppers are made of water resistant, supportive and light Microtech Microfiber
- All-new Soft Instep 4 closure system helps prevents pressure-point numbness
- A perfect fit is easy with the two Tecno 3 dials with micro adjustments
- The reinforced heel cups give you added security
- MTB RS17 nylon composite sole is light and stiff, allow excellent power transfer
- The central insert provide traction support, helping to prevent slipping off the pedals during clipping in
- Aggressive lugs offer better grip for efforts off the bike
- Toe inserts are easily replaceable via screws