Shimano has a long history of providing innovative, high tech and robust components for the unique needs of the gravel and cyclocross scenes. With the new RX800, Shimano now extends the same attention to their apparel line. Think of the RX800 as the perfect mid-point; the medium in a world of large and small. Stiff and light weight for superior power transfer like a road shoe, yet durable, abrasion resistant and sure footed off the bike like a mountain shoe. Carbon fiber outsoles provide the shoe with lightweight rigidity while a one-piece, synthetic leather mesh upper provides protection and comfort. These supple yet durable shoes will stay comfortable long after you get lost meandering the back roads and byways of your favorite new gravel route. With Shimano's Boa retention system, you can be confident that the RX800 will also get you home in both comfort and style.
- Stiff and light weight carbon composite sole
- Works with traditional 2-bolt SPD style cleats
- Durable, abrasion-resistant one-piece upper
- Comfortable and secure Boa closure
- Women's specific last for optimized, comfortable fit