If you're searching to break the habit of kicking every rock, tree, or whatever else you may accidentally run into, these shoes aren't for you — because they can handle all that you throw at them. Durability is maximized with the Shimano SH-ME502 Trail Shoe so you can speed down the trail and still have a pair that works good as new.
A proprietary SHIMANO grippy rubber compound outsole provides superior traction on the trail, especially in wet conditions. An offset tongue improves pedaling performance while the added BOA® L6 dial improves comfort by allowing for micro-adjustments, perfect for any trail. Featuring a reinforced armor, which delivers great protection and even better durability. And since speed is everything meet the ingenious "TORBAL" torsional midsole, which allows for a natural rider flow on any descent.
For cyclists who have been down the trail more times than they can count, the Shimano SH-ME502 Trail Shoe has exactly the strength, durability, and protection you've been looking for. An improved layout also boasts faster pedaling power and more effective traction so you can out-perform your friends and crush the competition with ease.
- Offset tongue and BOA® layout improve comfort and stable pedaling performance
- BOA® L6 with plastic shield closure prevents accidental release when colliding against rocks/trail obstacles
- Reinforced armor provides great protection and excellent durability
- Proprietary SHIMANO grippy rubber compound outsole offers superior traction in wet conditions
- "TORBAL" torsional midsole allows natural rider flow on descents