The Shimano Dura-Ace R9250 Priority Pack Groupset features the components needed to deliver advanced drivetrain technology and shifting performance. Shimano's wireless Di2 processing technology increases transmission speed and performance, offering reliable, fast shifts every single time. Dura-Ace R9250 is wired where it makes sense, featuring a central, multi-port battery that supplies stable, long-lasting power to both front and rear derailleurs. The drivetrain features Shimano's Hyperglide+ technology, which was first developed for mountain bike applications, to offer ultra-smooth shifting, even under maximum pedaling load. This kit includes a crankset, front derailleur, rear derailleur, cassette, shift/brake levers, disc brake calipers, rotors, chain, battery, Di2 wires, and an internal battery charging cable.
Evolved Di2 Platform – Completely redesigned Di2 system for Shimano's fastest shifting ever in addition to a wireless cockpit design for the best performance and reliability possible.
Advanced Drivetrain – Optimized 12-speed gearing for unrivaled efficiency and Shimano's proven HYPERGLIDE+ technology for seamless shifting no matter the situation.
Refined Interface and Ergonomics – The ultimate balance of comfort, aerodynamics, and aesthetics, Dura-Ace offers unparalleled ergonomics and a cleaner cockpit design.
Enhanced Brake System – The new Dura-Ace brakes offer a quieter, maintenance-friendly system with improved control.
- FC-R9200 Hollowtech II 2x12-Speed Crankset — The Dura-Ace 12-speed crankset comes with 50-34T and 52-36T options along with the choice of 170mm or 172.5mm crank arm lengths.
- CS-R9200 12-Speed Cassette — The Dura-Ace 12-Speed Cassette comes in a 11-30T configuration with this package, but will be available in a 11-34T option elsewhere. The cassette is compatible with Shimano 11-speed freehub bodies or the new Shimano 12-speed freehub body.
- RD-R9250 12-Speed Rear Derailleur — The Dura-Ace RD-R9250 rear derailleur features a Shadow design and comes with integrated D-FLY connectivity so you can pair with Bluetooth & ANT+ compatible devices. It connects to the battery via an E-Tube wire.
- FD-R9250 Front Derailleur — The Dura-Ace FD-R9250 braze-on front derailleur is smaller (33% less frontal area) and lighter (96 grams) than previous models. It also connects to the battery via an E-Tube wire.
- ST-R9270 Shifters — The new Dura-Ace shifters feature wireless Di2 connectivity and 2x12-speed Dual-Control levers. They have a 4.6mm longer reach for increased security and control.
- BR-R9270 Flat-Mount Brake Calipers (160mm Front, 140mm Rear), Resin Pads, & Hoses — The updated Dura-Ace hydraulic disc brakes have a 13% wider control area from the brake lever and 10% wider pad clearance for better performance.
- XTR RT-MT900 Center Lock Disc Rotors (160mm & 140mm) — These lightweight rotors have excellent cooling and braking performance thanks to Shimano's ICE Technology. The lock rings are included.
- Dura-Ace/XTR CN-M9100 12-Speed Chain — This ultralightweight chain has 126 links for 12-speed drivetrains and features a a Quick-Link.
- Di2 EW-SD300 Electric Cables, BT-DN300 3-Port Battery, & EW-EC300 Charging Cable — The battery has been improved for extended life.
- Rotor Included: Yes
- Number of Chainrings: Double
- Brake Type: Disc
- Rings: 50/34
- Front Der/Shifter Compatibility: Shimano Road Di2
- Brake Lever Actuation: Hydraulic
- Rear Der/Shifter Compatibility: Shimano Road Di2
- Length: 170 / 172.5
- Drivetrain Speeds: 12
- Brake Caliper Type: Flat Mount
- Cassette Cogs: 11-30