- Full Carbon Frame: Designed for feel, engineered with precision. Expertly laid up high-quality composites make for a frame that is light, stiff, and strong enough to shrug off drops, bails, and fails. Guided internal cable routing means its beauty is more than skin deep.
- Options: One frame, two travel options. Choose from 160mm or 140mm of rear travel just by changing the rear shock, either way a flip-chip and stealth angle-adjust headset mean you won't be compromising on geometry.
Superior Suspension: Our lower-link activated virtual pivot suspension design, coupled with durable Enduro Max bearings, is supple off the top for all time grip with progressive support for when you go too deep. Smart design keeps things stiff, low, and air or coil shock compatible.
- Stash Box: Mechanicals happen, but they don't have to ruin your ride. With a spare Universal Derailleur Hanger (SRAM UDH) included and enough space for a multitool and tire plugs, the downtube stash box keeps your trailside essentials on hand. Ride on.
- Accessory Mounting Points: Need to your Enduro banana to the trails in one piece? Put the straps and tape away. With mounting points on the downtube and the bottom of the top tube you can use a dedicated mounting solution without scratching your frame. Or banana.
- Silent Running: Keep It Silent Stupid. Long travel bikes have a reputation for being noisy but our jump-line inspired chainstay protector tames your chain and the smart internal cable routing keeps things on the QT. After all, a silent bike is a fast bike.
SCOR 4060 full carbon frame
Lower-Link Driven Instant Center Linkage
160mm rear wheel travel
Fully guided internal cable routing
SRAM Universal Derailleur Hanger
Lower ISCG 05 mount / Chainguide
Fox Float 38 Factory Series
Low & high speed compression adjust
Low & high speed rebound adjust
|Rear Shock||Fox Float X2 Factory Series
Low / high speed compression adjust
Low / high speed rebound adjust
2 position adjust
DT Swiss XM 1700 Spline
30mm internal width
DT Swiss 350
Ratchet SL freehub
Straightpull spoke interface
Maxxis Assegai 29 x 2.5" (F) / Maxxis Dissector 29 x 2.4" (R)
Compound: 3C Maxx Grip (F) / 3C Maxx Terra (R)
Casing: EXO+ (F) / Double Down (R)
SRAM GX Eagle Carbon Lunar
|Chain||SRAM GX Eagle|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM GX Eagle Lunar|
SRAM GX Eagle (XG-1275)
|Shifters||SRAM GX Eagle Trigger|
SCOR Carbon Bar
5° up sweep - 7.5° back sweep
Burgtec Enduro MK3
3D forged and fully CNC machined
31.6mm bar bore
SRAM Code RSC
Centerline rotors; 200mm
|Saddle||Fizik Terra Alpaca|
S 125mm, M/L 160mm, XL 185mm travel
Triggy Alpha lever
*Product specifications are subject to change without notice.