Reserve wheels are built on the highest quality carbon rims on the market. Everything from the thickness of the rim beads to the external spoke hole reinforcements comes purely from Santa Cruz's experience of knowing what riders need at every level—from international racing to your local trails.
- Built with standard high-quality components including j-bend spokes (28 count) and Sapim mechanically locking nipples
- Ships with rim tape installed, tubeless-ready valves, and cards identifying the Santa Cruz builder of each of your wheels
- Backed by Santa Cruz lifetime warranty
- Gravel riding offers a bit of roll-your-own style, but these types of races and rides favor light weight over bump absorption, so most opt to leave the suspension at home. This is where the new Reserve 650b wheels really shin
- Hookless rim
- Hub/Brake Compatibility: Center-Lock Disc
- Wheel Size: 650b
- Cassette Body Type: SRAM XDR
- ISO Diameter: 584 / 650b / 27.5"
- Front Axle: 12mm Thru x 100mm
- Valve: Presta
- Rim Width (Internal): 25
- Tire Type: Tubeless Ready
- Rear Axle: 12mm Thru x 142mm