Megatower is the ultimate privateer race bike. Backed with lifetime bearing replacement, its durable pivots are completely serviceable with a multitool in the back of a van or on the side of the trail. Megatower is a tool built for severe duty, and it’s supported by the Santa Cruz Lifetime Warranty.
The Megatower geometry and kinematics are meant for providing comfort at speed and a margin for error when taking blind risks.
- The Glovebox™ means never starting a ride without all the tools you need and not having to strap it to the outside of your gorgeous machine. Includes a Tool Wallet and Tube Purse.
- Lower leverage ratio for more damped, controlled feel. Straight leverage curve provides consistent progression and no surprises.
- Lower Link Flip Chip & sealed bearing shock eyelet
- Chainstay length is matched to the frame size. Every rider gets the same balanced geometry.
- Lower overall leverage (thanks to a longer 62.5 stroke shock) provides more damping support for aggressive riding. Straighter end-stroke improves bottom-out resistance.
|Rear Shock||Fox DHX2 factory|
|Front Derailleur||No compatibility|
|Eye to Eye length||230mm|
|BB Shell||73mm Threaded|
|Max Tire Size||2.5"|
|Max Chainring Size||36t|
|Water Bottle Mounts||1|
|Shock Mounting Bushing Front||30x8|
|Shock Mounting Bushing Rear||30x8|
|Brake Mount||200mm PM|