This item is sold as-is.
Our Online Warehouse Sale features sample bikes, slightly used test ride & photoshoot bikes, bikes with slight cosmetic blemishes, and one-off custom builds.
There could be blemishes or dents. All bikes are inspected by one of our expert mechanics before shipment. This item is sold as-Is and no exchanges/returns will be accepted under any circumstances.
- Missing top cap on fork
- Chips and scrape on rear triangle as shown
- Small dent and scrapes on wheel
The Timberjack is Salsa's aggressive trail hardtail, designed around the trifecta of fast, fearless, and fun. The modern geometry and trail-friendly feature set make Timberjack a confidence machine built for nailing nice lines with speed and control!
- Short stem and long top tube
- Longer reach for more even eight distribution
- 66.4-degree head tube angle grants confidence in rugged terrain
- 75-degree seat tube angle centers riding position for efficient distribution when pedaling
- 420-437mm chain stays allow for tunable ride quality
- Longer wheelbase for more stability
|Fork||RockShox 35 Silver TK, 130mm|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano SLX M7100 SGS
|Cassette||Shimano Deore M6100 10-51t, 12 speed
|Crankset||Shimano MT510, 32t|
|Shifter||Shimano SLX M7100
|Brakes & Rotors||Shimano MT401, Shimano RT10 Center Lock (180mm front, 160mm rear)|
|Headset||FSA Orbit NO.57E 1.5 ZS|
|Stem||Salsa Guide Trail 35.0, 50mm|
|Handlebar||RaceFace Chester 35.0mm, 170mm width, 20mm rise XS-SM, 35mm rise MD-XL|
|Grips||Salso File Tread|
|Seatpost||TranzX YSP05JL 30.9mm, 0mm offset, 30mm travel adjustable|
|Saddle||WTB Volt Medium, Steel, 142 x 265 mm|
|Front Wheel||Shimano MT400-B Center Lock, 15x110mm hub, WTB ST i30 32h 29" rim|
|Rear Wheel||Shimano MT400-B HG Center Lock, 12x148mm hub, i30 32h 29" rim|
|Tires||Maxxis Minion DHF front, Maxxis Rekon rear, 29x2.6", EXO TR|