The S-Works Road shoe redefines how a road shoe should perform.
Our lightest and stiffest Body Geometry shoe, it features an unprecedented fit, comfort, and efficiency for racers in the pro peloton, or riders who want pro-level performance.
- Body Geometry outsole and Footbed optimize alignment, improving rider comfort and performance
- Powerline carbon sole is our lightest, stiffest design for instantaneous power transfer: 13.0 Stiffness Index
- Two independent BoaÂ® S2-Snap dials micro adjust on-the-fly
- Dial/lace assembly is replaceable in seconds with Snap cartridge system
- Thermobonded Adaptive Fit upper is supportive at the ankle yet supple in the forefoot
- Updated Body Geometry SL Footbed offers ultra-light, long-lasting arch support
- For optimum performance, fit the rider with the proper footbed and shim
- Replaceable heel tread with internally recessed screws for security
- 3-bolt cleat pattern fits all major road pedals
- Approximate weight: 200g (1/2 pair #42)