Named after WTB Athlete Nathan Riddle, the Riddler hungers for speed yet hangs on in the corners, remaining composed and unflappable, just like Nathan Riddle’s riding style. Large, supported toothy side knobs and densely packed, low center tread make the Riddler a hit beyond the gravity enthused as multiple widths and wheel sizes also keep the cross country, weight conscious happy with a lightweight do-it-all.
- Densely packed center knobs minimize rolling resistance in straightaways
- Tall, toothy outer knobs provide cornering traction when leaned over
- Perfect for hard pack conditions and rolling trails where carrying speed is key
- Usage: Cross Country / All Mountain Conditions: Dry to Damp / Hardpack to Sand
- Compound: Dual DNA
- TCS Tough Fast-Rolling: 2-ply casing with TCS aramid bead and Dual Compound DNA rubber (60a center/50a sides)
- TCS Light Fast-Rolling: Lightweight casing with TCS aramid bead and Dual Compound DNA rubber (60a center/50a sides)