The Reserve 50/65 was designed for sprint stages, triathlons, and anywhere with straight long enough to make a break for it. The 50 in front slices through the air while still guaranteeing predictable handling in crosswinds, and the deep, 65mm rear helps you bank watts for those crucial final kilometers. They’re ready for tubed or tubeless setup, built with sensible and easily-replaceable spokes, and all the nipples are on the outside, so you can focus on racing, not fussing.
- There are no weight limits, no tire limitations, and can be set up tubeless or with tubes.
- Reinforced spoke holes to strengthen the area where the rim sees the most force, around the spoke nipple. This provides for improved strength without adding unnecessary weight.
- Wheel Type: Road
- Hub: DT350, DT240, or DT180
- Rim Width (Internal): 21mm
- Recommended Tire Width: 25-35mm
- Hub/Brake Compatibility: Centerlock
- Wheel Size: 700C
- Cassette Body Type: HG11 or XDR
- Hub Spacing: 12x100 Front/12x142 Rear
- Valve: Presta
- DT350 Wheelset Weight: 1676g
- DT240 Wheelset Weight: 1604g
- DT180 Wheelset Weight: 1584g