Hawley HLC and Sena have teamed up to bring you the R1 Smart Road Cycling Helmet. The R1 features a built-in bluetooth speaker system that allows you to pair with up to 3 other riders in your group at once. This means you can communicate more easily and safely while you’re out on the road. With a range extending up to a half-mile, everyone can feel safe and connected on your rides.
The R1 Smart Helmet isn’t just for communicating with other riders in your group — it also pairs easily with your smartphone to use fitness apps, GPS, listen to music, or make calls. Its user-friendly three-button design keeps things simple, and 12 hours of talk time will last for multiple rides. Backed by a 2-year warranty, the R1 allows you to update the bluetooth firmware and make sure your helmet and audio system are always ready to ride.
- Fully Bluetooth integrated bicycle helmet with HD Audio speakers and microphone
- Talk with up to 3 other friends via Bluetooth intercom over up to 900 meters (0.5 miles) in open terrain
- Connect with your phone for fitness apps, GPS, music or to take or make phone calls.
- User-friendly three-button design on the side of the helmet makes it easy to navigate and use
- Sena's patented Advanced Noise Control technology for minimal wind and background noise allows you to communicate easily while riding.
- Compatibility with additional Bluetooth accessories and smartphone apps for larger intercom groups and feature controls
- Operating time: 12 Hours talk time, Charging time 3.5 hours with Lithium Polymer Battery, Weight 380 g (13.40 oz)
- 3 sizes S, M(55-59cm), L(59-62cm) with Sena Spin Lock for adjustable sizing
- 2-year warranty and firmware upgrades