Pivot tailored every detail of the Switchblade to deliver a bike ready to conquer the entire mountain. Progressive geometry broadens the performance envelope while retaining the versatility that made the original so good. Always with an eye on confidence-inspiring design, we shortened, straightened, and steepened the Switchblade’s seat tube to allow longer travel dropper posts.
The new Switchblade’s extraordinary versatility and category bending capability redefine performance across every type of trail. From bike park flow trails to raw backcountry routes, the Switchblade amplifies every rider's skills and excels on any trail.
- Ultra-Light Hollow Core Carbon Frame.
- 142mm of supple-yet-efficient dw-link™ suspension travel featuring a vertically mounted trunnion metric air shock.
- Equipped with a 44mm offset 160mm-travel Fox 36 Grip2.
- Flip Chip for on-trail geometry customization.
- Featuring the easy to find UDH rear derailleur hanger for peace of mind when traveling.
- Hassle free full internal routing with Pivot cable port system.
- Compatible with both 29, 27.5+″ and 27.5″ rear/29″ front (mullet) wheel sizes without compromise thanks to the Flip chip’s adjustable geometry feature.
- Custom tuned Fox Live Valve builds allow for layers of tuning to allow for a plusher than plush feel unmatched by any other suspension setup.
- Large Water Bottle Clearance on all sizes.
- Pivot Tool Dock system compatible with mounts under the top tube and integrated into the underside of the frame.
|Fork||Fox Factory 36 29", 44mm offset, GRIP2 - 160mm|
|Rear Shock||Fox Factory FLOATX|
|Rims/Wheels||DT Swiss XM1700 w/ DT Swiss 350 hub & 36t Star Ratchet 30mm - 29"|
|Tires||Maxxis Minion DHF 29" x 2.5" WT, TR, 3C, EXO+, MAXXTERRA, Maxxis Minion DHRII 29" x 2.4" WT, TR, 3C, EXO+, MAXXTERRA|
|Crankset||Sram X01 Eagle DUB
|Chain||Sram X01 Eagle 12-Speed|
|Rear Derailleur||Sram X01 Eagle|
|Sram XG-1275 10-52|
|Shifters||Sram X01 Eagle 12-Speed|
|Handlebars||Phoenix Team Low Rise Carbon - 760mm (XS), 780mm (SM-LG), 800mm (XL)|
|Grips||Phoenix Factory Lock-On|
|Stem||Phoenix Team Enduro/Trail|
|Brakes||Sram Code RSC 4-piston w/ Sram Centerline, 200/180mm|
|Saddle||Phoenix WTB Pro High Tail Trail (XS, SM), Phoenix WTB Pro Vigo (MD-XL)|
|Seat Post||Fox Factory Transfer 125mm (XS), 150mm (SM), 175mm (MD-XL)|