We tailored every detail of the Switchblade to deliver a bike ready to conquer the entire mountain. Progressive geometry broadens the performance envelope while retaining the versatility that made the original so good. Always with an eye on confidence-inspiring design, we shortened, straightened, and steepened the Switchblade’s seat tube to allow longer travel dropper posts.
The Switchblade was already a bike ahead of its time and the new Switchblade pushes the versatility envelope even further. It doesn’t matter if you want to run 29er wheels, 27.5" X 2.8” plus tires or even a 29”/27.5” combo – the Switchblade can be perfected for all.
The new Switchblade’s extraordinary versatility and category bending capability redefine performance across every type of trail. From bike park flow trails to raw backcountry routes, the Switchblade amplifies every rider's skills and excels on any trail.
- Ultra-Light Hollow Core Carbon Frame.
- 142mm of supple-yet-efficient dw-link™ suspension travel featuring a vertically mounted trunnion metric air shock.
- Equipped with a 44mm offset 160mm-travel Fox 36 Grip2.
- Flip Chip for on-trail geometry customization.
- Featuring the easy to find UDH rear derailleur hanger for peace of mind when traveling.
- Hassle free full internal routing with Pivot cable port system.
- Compatible with both 29, 27.5+″ and 27.5″ rear/29″ front (mullet) wheel sizes without compromise thanks to the Flip chip’s adjustable geometry feature.
- Custom tuned Fox Live Valve builds allow for layers of tuning for a plusher than plush feel unmatched by any other suspension setup.
- Large Water Bottle Clearance on all sizes.
- Pivot Tool Dock system compatible with mounts under the top tube and integrated into the underside of the frame.
|Fork||Fox Factory 36 29", 44mm offset, GRIP2 - 160mm|
|Rear Shock||Fox Factory FLOATX|
|Rims/Wheels||DT Swiss XM1700|
|Hubs||DT Swiss 350 hub & 36t Star Ratchet F/12x157 R|
|Tires||Maxxis Minion DHF 29" x 2.5" WT, TR, 3C, EXO+, MAXXTERRA
Maxxis Minion DHRII 29" x 2.4" WT, TR, 3C, EXO+, MAXXTERRA
|Crankset||Sram X0 Eagle DUB|
|Bottom Bracket||Sram DUB|
|Chain||Sram X0 Eagle Transmission Flattop 12-Speed|
|Rear Derailleur||Sram X0 Eagle Transmission 12-Speed|
|Sram X0 1295 Eagle Transmission 10-52t|
|Shifters||Sram AXS Pod Controller|
|Handlebars||Phoenix Team Low Rise Carbon - 760mm (XS), 780mm (SM-LG), One Up Low Rise Carbon 800mm (XL)|
|Grips||Phoenix Factory Lock-On|
|Stem||Phoenix Team Enduro/Trail|
|Brakes||Sram Code Stealth 4-piston w/ Sram Centerline CenterLock - 200/180mm Rotors
|Saddle||Phoenix WTB Team High Tail Trail (XS, SM), Phoenix WTB Volt Team (Medium Width) (MD-XL)|
|Seat Post||Phoenix WTB Pro High Tail Trail (XS, SM), Phoenix WTB Volt Pro (Medium Width) (MD-XL)|