Made from a blend of soft, responsibly sourced merino wool and recycled polyester, our highly breathable ¾-sleeved jersey works for both ends of the thermometer, wicking moisture on climbs and hot days and providing extra coverage on chilly days and descents. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Soft, Moisture-Wicking Fabric Blend: Fine merino wool and recycled polyester feels soft against the skin and dries quickly
- Added Arm Coverage: Three-quarter-length sleeves cover tops of elbow pads and provide additional protection
- Bike-Specific Fit: Tailored seams and longer back hem contour to body positioning on the bike
- Comfy, Practical Detailing: Locker loop at neck lets you hang jersey for quick dry-out; no tags at neck for itch-free comfort
- Casual Silhouette: T-shirt-style silhouette and small woven label at bottom hem for easy-wearing off the trail
- Supporting the People Who Made this Product: Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor