This item is sold as-is.
Our Online Warehouse Sale features sample bikes, slightly used test ride & photoshoot bikes, bikes with slight cosmetic blemishes, and one-off custom builds.
There could be blemishes or dents. All bikes are inspected by one of our expert mechanics before shipment. This item is sold as-Is and no exchanges/returns will be accepted under any circumstances.
- Mango: Indentation on bar tape, paint chip on top tube
- Copper: Scratches on rear axle, paint chip on top tube
Endless exploring, overnight adventures, rough backroads and gravel trails, there are a lot of ideas about what gravel is. What isn't in doubt is that a gravel bike needs to do them all with control, speed and comfort but above all with a thirst for fun. Designed from the ground up for gravel, Terra isn't a repurposed road bike or a slimmed down mountain bike. Add comfort to your road adventures, finally discover where that dirt trail leads or let your trips spread overnight. There is a wide world out there and Terra is ready to explore it with you.
- Companion for Endless Exploring: The aluminum version is your perfect companion for endless exploring and overnight adventures, offering the most versatility within our Terra family. Advanced hydroformed aluminum and optimized tube sizing maximize comfort for those long rides, while the integrated rear rack mounting points allow you to fit a variety of rear panniers. Whenever you feel that need to escape, Terra H will be ready.
- Tire Clearance: Terra can be mounted with 700c x 45 tires for speed and efficiency on dirt roads, or with 650b x 50 treads for extreme durability and high-volume comfort if you need a bit more traction.
- Drivetrain Compatibility: Designing our frame from the ground up gave us the opportunity to tackle a problem which exist in many gravel frames. Namely giving a range of drivetrain options without compromising tire clearance.
- LOCRK: Our Carbon frame offers a storage area inside the downtube, hidden behind the water bottle cage, where there is space for the tube, pump or CO2 cartridge, as well as a selection of tools.
FRAME Orbea Terra Hydro disc, hydroformed triple butted aluminium, HS 1,5", PF, Thru Axle 12mm x 142mm rear, thread M12x2 P1, DT internal cable routing, 27,2mm seat tube, MMS system
Orbea Terra OMR carbon disc fork, full carbon steerer,
Orbea wheel: Ready GR with 12mm E-Thru hubset Shimano RS470 28H
Vittoria Terreno Dry Gravel G2.0 TNT 700x38c
Shimano HG 601
Shimano RX812 GS
OC GR30-R Gravel Riser, Reach 70, Drop 125, Flare 12, Rise 15, w/Di2 hole
OC RP21 Road Performance ICR, -6º, IFC01 Computer mount interface
Shimano RX400 Hydraulic disc
|Saddle||Fizik Aliante R5|
OC2 Carbon 27.2 Offset 20