This item is sold as-is.
Our Online Warehouse Sale features sample bikes, slightly used test ride & photoshoot bikes, bikes with slight cosmetic blemishes, and one-off custom builds.
There could be blemishes or dents. All bikes are inspected by one of our expert mechanics before shipment. This item is sold as-Is and no exchanges/returns will be accepted under any circumstances.
- Size: 51
- Light scratches on handlebar and stem
Performance, technology, and style have always been cornerstones of cycling. We may not compete but we love the feel of a racing bike – an Orca that is light, fast, and beautiful. Professional athletes, weekend warriors, Strava hunters, and recreational riders all have similar aspirations – we love the machine as much as the lifestyle.
- ICR: Internal Cable Routing is carefully routed along the best path under the stem and through the head tube, with no rub or rattle, and is optimized for both traditional and electronic shifting systems.
- Hidden Clamp: Orca's seat post clamp is smoothly integrated into the frame, decreasing the likelihood of contamination and increasing aerodynamics. Not to mention, it looks great too.
- Seatpost Clamp: The sleek and secure clamp of the Orca seat post is a proprietary design that allows tilt adjustments to be made independently of the saddle fore-aft position.
- Integration: Cables and brake hoses are routed directly inside the stem under an aero cover. A clever headset design and split stem spacers allow the cables to enter the frame while still permitting stem adjustment.
Orbea Orca carbon OMR Disc, monocoque construction, HS 1,5", BB 386mm, powermeter compatible, Rear Thru Axle 12x142mm, thread M12x2 P1, Speed release compatible dropout, Internal Cable Routing, EC/DC compatible
Orbea carbon fork 2021, aluminum steerer, 1-1/8" head tube
Orbea wheel: Ready 19 with 12mm E-Thru hubset Shimano RS470 28H
Front: Orbea Thru Axle 12x100mm M12x2 P1 Solid
Rear: Orbea Thru Axle 12x142mm M12x2 P1 Solid
Shimano 105 R7000 34x50t
Shimano 105 R7000
Shimano 105 R7000 GS
Shimano 105 R7000 11-30t 11-Speed
Shimano R7070 Hydraulic Disc
OC RP30-R Road Performance Riser, Reach 70, Drop 125, Rise 15, w/Di2 hole
OC RP21 Road Performance ICR, -6º, IFC01 Computer mount interface
Acros Alloy 1-1/2" Internal Cable Routing
OC2 Carbon 27.2 Offset 20
Fizik Aliante R5
|Accessories & Extras||N/A|