Among KERAM's features is a geometry designed for a more comfortable position than that of sportive-style bikes. The upright position gives great visibility and control, contributing to a safer feel on the bike. Riders of any age or experience level will quickly discover KERAM is fun and easy to ride. The advanced motor and electronics integration gives riders more freedom and range than ever before.
- HIDE-OUT TECH: Integrated battery fits smoothly with the frame shapes for great protection and a sleek appearance. Tool-less battery access for convenience with a highly protected, rubber shielded charging port and Abus Plus lock.
- DOUBLE DUTY: The Keram will not only double your riding capacity with an optional dual battery system, but will also allow you to "on the go" install a water bottle cage or a lock thanks to our new double-duty solution.
- SPORT GEOMETRY: Regardless of size, the Keram will be easy to jump on and safe when riding thanks to its sharp sloping feature, all this without compromising the performance of the bike. The variety of users on Keram is big, and this concept tackles this issue.
- INTEGRATED KICKSTAND: The Keram will optionally integrate a solid kickstand sleekly screwed within the forged frame drop-out.
- INTEGRATION: Having a sleek aesthetic and a well-protected electric system plays a fundamental role in the new Keram. All the way from the hidden battery to the chainstays cable routing, our design offers a unique integration of the motor and related parts thanks to the specifically designed custom covers.
|Frame||Orbea Keram 2019, Hydroformed Alloy 6061, Hide out battery technology, bottle cage and dual battery compatible and hidden kickstand compatible|
|Fork||SR Suntour X1 Coil LO 100mm QR|
|Wheels||Orbea Black Rock 23c Disc|
|Tires||Kenda K1153 2.35" 22TPI|
|Crankset||PW EB04-NW34 G3|
|Shifters||Shimano Deore M4100|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Deore M5120 SGS Shadow Plus|
|Cassette/Freewheel||Shimano CS-M4100 11-46t 10-Speed|
|Chain||KMC e10 Turbo Silver|
|Brakes||Shimano MT200 Hydraulic Disc|
|Handlebars||OC1 Flat 31.8mm 740mm|
|Stem||Alloy 31.8mm interface 7º|
|Headset||HANDLEBAR OC1 Flat 31.8mm 740mm|
|Seatpost||Alloy 31.6x400mm Offset 0|
|Saddle||Selle Royal 2077 DRN|
|Motor||BOSCH Active 20mph|
|Battery||BOSCH Performance 400Wh|
|Controller/Display||BOSCH Performance Purion|
|Charger||Compact Charger 2A (100-240V) Worldwide|