The Rekon+ is an aggressive trail tire inspired by the Ikon+ for intermediate and technical terrain. Wide knobs down the middle provide control under braking and L-shaped side knobs assure support when carving loose turns. With confidence like this you can race more and scout less with the Rekon+.
The most important part of a tire is arguably the rubber compound used to within the tread and with Maxxis' Dual Compound you get two compounds that offer low rolling resistance and increased cornering grip.
- EXO: Extremely cut-resistant and abrasion resistant material layer added to sidewalls
- TR: Tubeless Ready for increased traction and lower rolling resistance
- Dual Compound: Low rolling resistance and increased cornering grip
- 27.5+ tire
- 3C MaxxTerra Available
- Designed for aggressive XC trails
- Reinforced Silkshield
- Weight: 27.5x2.8 (EXT/TR): 900g