The standard by which all tires are judged. With a tread design that deftly balances rolling speed with braking and cornering traction, it's hard to find fault with the Minion DHF. That's probably why it's one of the most imitated tires in mountain biking. Whether riding local trails, a backcountry epic, racing enduro or World Cup downhill, there's a Minion DHF spec to meet your needs. The Minion DHF is available in trail, enduro, and downhill specs.
The most important part of a tire is arguably the rubber compound used to within the tread and with Maxxis's 3C MaxxTerra you get an intermediate compound with great rolling and grip properties.
- WT: Wide Trail casing used for 2.4"-2.6" wide tires designed for fitment on a wider rim profile
- 3C: Tripple Compound with harder base-layer and two progressively softer top layers for optimal traction and durability
- EXO+: EXO cut-resistant sidewall protection + SilkShield bead-to-bead protection
- TR: Tubeless Ready for increased traction and lower rolling resistance
- Max PSI: 40
- ISO Width (mm): 66
- ISO Diameter: 622 / Road / 29"
- Flat Protection: Tread and Sidewall
- Tire Intended Use: Downhill , Mountain
- Tire Type: Tubeless Ready Clincher
- Weight: 1081g
- TPI: 120
- Tire Bead: Folding
- Tire Diameter: 29"