The Assegai tire is designed primarily for downhill racing and aggressive trail riding in mixed conditions. The knob height falls between the Minion DHR II and the Shorty. Like the Minion tires, the center knobs are heavily ramped on the leading edge to reduce rolling resistance. A small knob located between the center tread and side knobs provides a smooth transition while cornering. The Assegai offers predictable traction, even over slippery roots and rocks.
- World Cup Champion Greg Minnaar's signature tire
- Labeled Size: 29 x 2.5
- ISO Width (mm): 64
- ISO Diameter: 622 / Road / 29"
- Flat Protection: Sidewall
- Tire Intended Use: Downhill , Mountain
- Tire Type: Tubeless Ready Clincher
- TPI: 60
- Weight: 1074
- Tire Bead: Folding
- Tire Diameter: 29"