Shaving both letters and grams, the G1 road helmet has been reborn from the ashes of its predecessor, the Genesis, as Lazer's lightest bike helmet ever.
How did they do it? Start with the G1's hardshell construction, which is molded from rugged and durable EPS foam construction.
Running through it are 22 internal channels that afford ample venting, which Lazer says is actually 8% more cooling efficienct than wearing no helmet at all.
Resting on the crown of the G1 road helmet is an Advanced Rollsys retention dial, which pulls an internal cable circling the base close. The fit that results is snug and secure but without headache-inducing pressure points.
Industry-standard MIPS guards against rotational impact should you hit the deck (fingers crossed you don't), while a pair of padded inserts let you shave even more grams for race day or opt for comfort on training rides.
Create two helmets in one with the addition of Lazer's G1 specific aeroshell (sold separately), which simply snaps into place to protect vented areas from the elements.
- The lightest Lazer helmet ever - 230g (size small)
- Advanced Rollsys fit system allows for easy horizontal and vertical adjustment
- In-mold construction
- 22 vents
- Includes two sets of pads: race and comfort
- Lazer Aeroshell compatible
- MIPS provides increased protection against rotational impact
- Developed in partnership with multiple UCI WorldTour Teams