The versatility of the LEV design allows clean cable routing on bikes not intended for dropper posts. When the remote is pushed, there is zero cable movement as the post cycles, keeping the housing away from legs and linkages. The external routing allows the easy removal and installation of the post, which can benefit riders who frequently travel.
- Remote sold separately
- Zero cable movement during seatpost actuation
- Adjustable air sprung pneumatic cartridge
- High compression carbon fiber head clamp using Ti bolts
- Hard anodized stanchion
- Some are currently referring to these as the "LEV Ti"
- Seatpost head is adjustable to change orientation of cable routing
|Clamp Style||Standard Rails|