Among the Manifest's extraordinary features is Spherical Technology which utilizes a ball-and-socket design to redirect impact forces. Developed in Giro's test lab in partnership with MIPS®, Spherical Technology allows the outer liner to rotate around the inner liner during a crash, and eliminates contact with a hard plastic slip-plane against skin. Another major benefit of Spherical Technology is progressive layering — dual-density foam liners designed to address high- and low-speed impacts for more comprehensive energy management.
As you push your limits on the pedals, you'll appreciate this helmet's wide-open airflow. The AURA reinforcing arch bolsters structural integrity while allowing air to flow freely into a series of massive Wind Tunnel™ vents and internal channeling. Comfort and sweat absorption are enhanced by quick-drying antimicrobial XT2 padding.
Fit and positioning adjustments are achieved with a redesigned Roc Loc® Trail Air fit system that offers dynamic strength and UV-resistance while improving ventilation and comfort. And it almost goes without saying, the Manifest's™ sophisticated style and compact design raises the bar for performance and style.FEATURES:
- Spherical Technology™ - powered by MIPS® is a unique ball-and-socket design redirecting impact forces, bringing market-leading design, performance and brain protection together without compromising comfort, ventilation, weight or style
- Progressive layering is designed to address high and low-speed impacts
- Wide-Open ventilation is achieved through a 3mm gap between the brow of the helmet and the forehead, allowing air to flow up and through the helmet
- MIPS® Brain Protection System helps redirect impact forces away from the brain
- AURA reinforcing arch bolsters structural integrity while allowing air to flow freely
- Fidlock® magnetic buckle offers fast and secure retention
- Adjustable moto-style screw-in visor offers 15-degrees of movement to shield the sun or store goggles
- XT2® anti-microbial padding is quick-drying and fights off odor and bacteria, helping the helmet stay fresher, longer
- The goggle gripper is a bonded rubber gripper on the back of the helmet holds the goggle strap firmly
- Integrated eyewear grippers provide plenty of room for sunglasses without sacrificing coverage
- Lightweight webbing features built-in pads, which comfortably cradle the occipital lobe while shredding even the roughest descents
- Reflective decals on rear of the helmet are nearly invisible, yet offer vibrant reflectivity the moment light shines on it