This item is sold as-is.
Our Online Warehouse Sale features sample bikes, slightly used test ride & photoshoot bikes, bikes with slight cosmetic blemishes, and one-off custom builds.
There could be blemishes or dents. All bikes are inspected by one of our expert mechanics before shipment. This item is sold as-Is and no exchanges/returns will be accepted under any circumstances.
- Size: Small
- Minor scuffs on frame near head tube
- Minor scuffs on the back of the front fender
The Gazelle Ultimate C380 HMB skillfully combines a sporty urban bike and a comfortable touring bike into one versatile and delightful package. The beautifully-shaped aluminium frame, with graceful lines and integrated battery ensures stable handling.
Specc;d with the Enviolo 380 trekking internal gear hub, stepless shifting creates an effortless riding experience on any terrain or incline. Combined with the wide tires, a front suspension fork, relaxed posture thanks to upright handlebars and frame design, this bike raises cycling comfort to an unprecedented new high.
- Revolutionize shifting: The cutting edge Enviolo trekking hub allows riders to shift smoothly and silently, even under load, creating a relaxed riding experience in any conditions. Paired with a Gates belt drive, this bike offers a ride like no other.
- Elevate riding: A graceful, elegant frame, top-end ergonomic accessories, and thoughtful comfort features including front and rear suspension, make this the ultimate bike for easy errands or as transport to an opulent event.
- Master climbing:Specced with Bosch's Performance Line motor, providing up to 65 Nm of torque, and a powerful 500 Wh integrated battery, riders can confidently and calmly ascend any incline, without breaking a sweat.
|Stable aluminium frame with 70,5° headset angle and 71,5° saddle tube angle for sporty cycling characteristics. Battery, motor and cables harmoniously integrated into the frame. High-quality finish with attention to detail.
| Internal front fork suspension 40 mm
|Ryde Dutch 700c
|Front: Shimano, Rear: Enviolo 380 Trekking Manual continuously variable gears, freewheel
|Stainless steel, extra strong
|Schwalbe Energizer Plus
|Aluminium, slightly curved model
|Shimano BR-MT420, 4 piston & 180mm f/160mm r
|Selle Royal Loire
|Bosch Performance Line (65 Nm)
|Bosch 500 Wh
|Bosch Purion LCD
Max Assisted Speed
Accessories & Extras