Better health. Faster splits. More me-time. Whatever your goals may be, the Fluid² helps you get the most out of each indoor training ride.
The large, precision-balanced flywheel (with patented fan design) lets you easily customize each ride simply by shifting gears, just as you would outside. This design also helps keep your Fluid² working better – longer. And thanks to our built-to-last manufacturing process, the Fluid² can help you conquer one goal after the next.
Want to train with Zwift or Rouvy? All you need is a speed sensor.
The Sairs Fluid Trainers provides a quiet and consistent ride due to its fluid resistance unit and precision balanced flywheel. Fluid unit allows resistance levels to vary with cadence or gear shifts.
- Fluid resistance unit provides a quiet and consistent ride
- Progressive resistance offers the widest resistance range and road-like feel
- Wheel-on bike trainer with Clutch Knob for perfect roller-to-tire pressure each ride
- Noise level at 20 mph is super quiet 64-68 decibels
- Self-cooling mechanisms including a patented fan design keeps the unit performing better, longer
- Compatible with quick release hubs; 120mm, 130mm and 135mm. Optional thru-axle adapter available for 142x12mm and 148x12mm
- Three settings for rear dropout spacing:
- 2" resistance unit roller compatible with the following wheels and tire widths:
- 27.5", up to 2.0" wide
- 29", up to 1.5" wide and without tread
- The Fluid2 is not compatible with the following wheel diameters and tire widths:
- 29" with tread and/or wider than 1.5"